Tuesday, July 9, 2013

(92) Facebook

(92) Facebook



 W2H6W
rankie Cash
June 24
Cassie Evitts bet you shit when the cops took the cuffs of me bitch. You really think I would still have that on me. Your man is a punk and a bitch gave up the location of the truck quick. But you seen that so you know. But you calling the police and telling them I had your man at gunpoint on the sidewalk and giving my first and last name. The cops told everyone one I was with that. But since you ...See More
Like · · Share
Lee Maldonado and 5 others like this.

Vanessa Perkins What kimd of trouble are you causing
June 24 at 11:58pm via mobile · Like · 1

Frankie Cash I went into a house for a few seconds and my old friend stole my keys off the counter and stole my car my phone my work tools and sold all my shit and then bonded her man out today i caught up with her and gave her a lil scare so she called the cops I cant report my shit stolen we know why but whatever I will find her tonight no more talkin this was the last straw you know
June 25 at 12:02am · Like

Vanessa Perkins Dont threaten a lady... have ur gurl do it
June 25 at 12:03am via mobile · Like · 1

Frankie Cash I didnt threaten no lady thats why her man was the one begging saying it was all his girl today
June 25 at 12:04am · Like

Vanessa Perkins Wellhes a coward but dont gey yourself into more trouble
June 25 at 12:06am via mobile · Like · 1

Frankie Cash I wont the cops are funny here they where asking me dont lie where is frankie we know he is armed i was like i havent seen him and months idk why you keep asking finally the released me but i gottaa go take care of this ttyl girl
June 25 at 12:14am · Like

Tammy Genovesi listen I am cassie mom and you better believe I will tell her she was wrong what the f planet are you on? sorry vanessa didnt realize it was you love you
June 25 at 1:15am · Like · 1

Lee Maldonado frankie has his mom and we r going to be sure cassie understands that she bettter make it right
June 25 at 5:20am via mobile · Like · 1

Lee Maldonado frankie has his mom and we r going to be sure cassie understands that she bettter make it right
June 25 at 5:20am via mobile · Like

Frankie Cash She got me good we have to give her props for that but she a dumbass too she stole my phone and i had a tracking app on it that when the phone stops it sends me addy so thats how i got Jeff, derreks, diego. i got nine address off where she was at oh and lj and scott cooks I was amazed scoped all the places out. Seen alot of old friends lol no one says shit to me. Funny cassie the one calling the cops
June 25 at 7:36am · Like
Like · · · about an hour ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment